Menorah Manor has implemented a new screening process, as the next step in creating our way into “normal” procedure.
To assist in better understanding the process:
- Everyone (including all employees, vendors, and visitors) entering the Samson Nursing Center building will be screened through a computerized kiosk system.
- Your personal phone number will be used as your profile ID for the screening process.
- The initial setup will take about 2-4 minutes per person.
- The kiosk is set up at the reception desk.
- Your phone number will be your login to the system.
- The kiosk will take your temperature.
- You will answer the screening questions by selecting “yes” or “no”.
- The front desk receptionist will be checking the screen to confirm information.
Your patience is greatly appreciated, as we adapt to utilizing this new screening process.
We look forward to seeing you soon!