Toby Weinman Residence
The Toby Weinman Residence is the only Jewish assisted living residence in Pinellas County. The Toby Weinman Residence serves people of all faiths. Located on the Menorah Life campus in St. Petersburg, the Toby Weinman Residence provides its residents with an enriching environment that promotes overall physical, intellectual and emotional well-being. Our focus is on providing an intimate living environment that promotes independence and enhances their lives.
Our services are unparalleled for their health and lifestyle advantages.
– Three Chef-Inspired and Delicious Kosher Meals Each Day
– Concierge Services
– Social, Educational and Recreational Programs
– Weekly Housekeeping Service
– Weekly Linen and Personal Laundry Service
– On-Campus Rehabilitation Services
– Professional Staff Available 24 Hours a Day
– All Utilities, Including DIRECTV & Internet
– Assistance with Medication Management
– Assistance with Personal Care
– In-house Rabbinical and Chaplaincy Services
Everything you need to stay happy and healthy
– Line equipped up with spacious, Comfortable Private Apartments that Include Kitchenettes, Walk-In Closets & Safety-Equipped Bathrooms
– Individually Controlled Heating/AC Units
– Oversized Windows to Allow for Natural Light
– Short Hallways Allowing for Ease of Access to Central Areas
– Covered Front & Rear Patios with Outdoor Seating Areas
– Beauty & Barbershop
– Gift & Coffee Shop
– Full-Power Generator in Case of Emergency
– Emergency Call System
Menorah Life understands the importance of good dining. It is not only the most social time of day, but it can be the difference between a good or bad day. We work directly with residents to provide a variety of Kosher menu options to keep them satisfied and well nourished.
Assisted Living Floor Plans
Click on the floor plan images to view the larger version. You may also download the PDF below.
We're Here for You
Our team is here to point you in the right direction.
Simply give us a call at 727-345-2775
or fill out the form below.